Thread: Cosign on Mac

Lightbulb Cosign on Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    Hi, and welcome to the Forum! Please take a moment to introduce yourself.
    You can include details like your name, organization, position, your company’s product, etc.

My name is Amit,
    I work at ARX as Tech Support,
    I`m using CoSign Desktop.
    Amit,
    I am a newcomer to Co Sign. I have downloaded but cannot get it to work on my Apple MacBook Pro.
    Is it compatible?

Sales Engineering

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Amit,
    I am a newcomer to Co Sign. I have downloaded but cannot get it to work on my Apple MacBook Pro.
    Is it compatible?
    Hello Alan,

Currently the CoSign Client is only compatible with Windows Operating Systems. If you run Parallels or VMFusion, with a Windows Guest, you can install it there.
    Jonathan Schreiber | Sales Engineer, Americas | ARX., Inc
    CoSign digital signatures keep your business moving!
    Learn more: flash demos, white papers, and brochure at www.arx.com

Email: support@arx.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathans View Post
    Hello Alan,

Currently the CoSign Client is only compatible with Windows Operating Systems. If you run Parallels or VMFusion, with a Windows Guest, you can install it there.
    Thanks Jonathan,
    I use Apple exclusively with three computers, iPad and iPhone. This sounds like too much
    trouble to implement so I will look for other solutions beyond CoSign. Given the explosive
    growth of Apple they really should reconsider.
    Best,
    Alan

MiniKey not working under Parallels

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathans View Post
    Hello Alan,

I am running Parallels (Win7 Pro) and while my MiniKey works fine when I am on Win7 from Bootcamp, the key is not recognized (not even emitting light) when I am using Win7 on Parallels.
    Any clue?

Technical Support

Hi Nir ,

Thank you for the interest in our forum.
    The support for virtualization for MAC platforms might sometimes not work proper this is mainly because the inconsistency of the USB forwarding mechanism .
    Nir can you please tell me what type of minikey you are using , I am asking this because if you are using Minikey 5 on a windows 7 machine ( either virtual or not ) it will not work because this OS doesn’t support this particular type of Minikey.
    Working with a newer Minikey version such as Minikey 7 might solve your problem.

Regards,

Roman