Thread: Create a Service which handles Document Signing

Create a Service which handles Document Signing

Dear all,
    we have the requirement to produce an application gateway which handles digital signing of Office documents.
    At the moment we have a Ms Access software which produces a report. The report is manually signed and scanned and sent it to another system.
    We would need to replace all this stack (manual signing- scanning) with a Service which digitally signs the document and embeds the signature into the Document.
    If you could give us some technical advices, then we will be able to produce a quick demo and promote CoSign to our Customer. You can contact me either on the forum or at my email address (f.marchioni@pride.it) .
    Thanks a lot
    Francesco Marchioni

Technical Support

Hi Francesco ,

thank you for your interest in our forums , i think it is best to discuss these questions outside the forum . i have forwarded your questions to the relevant representatives at ARX. you should be contacted within the next few hours
    to discuss these questions .

best regards,

Roman

Quote Originally Posted by Romank View Post
    Hi Francesco ,

thank you for your interest in our forums , i think it is best to discuss these questions outside the forum . i have forwarded your questions to the relevant representatives at ARX. you should be contacted within the next few hours
    to discuss these questions .

best regards,

Roman
    Hi Romank, thanks for your reply. I'm sorry about the inconvenience, I'll be really glad to discuss about it by mail with your technical support.
    Thanks
    Francesco