Thread: Can you insert signature more than once in a document?

Can you insert signature more than once in a document?

I'm a trial user and can't figure out if I can sign my documents more than once. So far I haven't been successful. Does anybody know if this is possible and if so how.

Thanks,

DFJD89

Technical Support

Hi ,

yes you can insert multiple signatures on the same documents , all you need to do is to create premade signature fields that way you or a diffrent signer can sign those fields.
    in my example i will use Word document to show how to insert signature fields :

if you are using the CoSign ribbon to sign Word documents from the top menu select the CoSign tab > Add signature field

Capture99.PNG

if you are using the Add-in tab to sign simply click on the add-ins tab > CoSign> Add signature field.

Capture88.PNG

i hope this answers your question , if i can assist with anything else let me know .

regards,

Roman
    Last edited by Romank; 03-27-2012 at 12:54 PM.

Thanks so much Roman. Unfortunately, when I add two signature fields, COSIGN only adds one signature in only one of the signature fields. I want two signatures in two fields in one document. Am I doing something wrong?

dfjd89

Technical Support

Hi ,

you can sign more than once on the same document. what you need to do is to create empty signature fields in advance . For example, if you are creating a template or even just a regular Word document that need to be digitally signed, go to the place where you want your digital signature and create an empty signature placeholder.

regards,

Roman

yes, multiple signatures can created on same documents,but you need to create the signature fields as empty