|Standard APIs and ARX's Signature API (SAPI)
MS CAPI, PKCS#11, and JCA are standard cryptographic APIs that can be used for integrating digital signatures within applications. These APIs are all supported out-of-the-box by CoSign.
SAPI, or Signature API, is a signature-centric set of functions programmers can use to easily enhance their applications with digital and graphical signatures, without requiring previous knowledge and experience with public-key cryptography.
Standard APIs can be used to enhance an application with digital signature support, but SAPI offers a simple and more dedicated digital signature approach. In addition to the simplicity, SAPI offers added functionality such as support for graphical signatures; that is, the ability to capture and add the graphical image of the hand-written signature (or scanned images including seals, logos, etc.) into the application.
- Sign/validate signatures within supported file types such as PDF, TIF, and Office 2007 files
- Sign/validate application data
- Enumerate/manage certificates
- Manage graphical signatures
- Manage users (Add, Delete, etc.)...
- And more …
|SAPI Language Support
SAPI can be called through:
- C DLL
- COM Object
- Web Services
- All languages and platforms that run SOAP clients such as Java, .NET, PHP, Unix platforms, and more.