The Most Widely Used Standard Digital Signature Solution
Millions of signers at security-minded businesses, governments and cloud services around the world are already using the proven CoSign digital signature solution to automate their signature-dependent processes and are gaining numerous benefits that other digital and electronic signature providers simply cannot match:
CoSign offers complete freedom of choice
- Works with the content authoring applications and file types that you are already using, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF, PDF/A, InfoPath, TIFF, AutoCAD and many more.
- Integrates digital signatures into the document/content management or workflow automation system of your choice, including SharePoint, OpenText, Oracle, Alfresco, Nintex, K2 and many more.
- Allows your users to sign wherever and whenever they need to, whether at the office on their PC, at home on their tablet, or in the field using a mobile device.
CoSign ensures your control and security
- Keeps your signed documents within your enterprise domain, never saving them on any third-party servers.
- Adapts to your existing processes, governance policies and SOPs, instead of forcing you to adopt rigid workflows.
- Integrates with the user directories and enrollment methods that meet your management and authentication requirements.
CoSign enables legal compliance
- Complies with strict industry and governmental regulations including ESIGN, UETA, EU directives and VAT law, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, USDA, SOX, and many more.
- Supplies long-term proof of signer identity, signer intent and document integrity for deniability and cyber-security purposes.
- Offers signatures that can be easily validated by anyone, anywhere and at any time without the need for proprietary software.
CoSign delivers a low TCO and a quick ROI
- Puts you on the path to significantly reduced paper-related costs with a rapid ROI and a low TCO.
- Installs quickly with minimal operational impact, requiring less than 10 hours of IT work per year.
- Offers flexible payment schedules based on your user capacity/signature requirement needs.
The CoSign digital signature solution counts some of the most successful organizations in the world among its customers, having proven its value across geographical markets and vertical industries. Our customers include:
2 Minute Overview
Want to try CoSign Central or Cloud