The Most Secure Web-based Signature Solution
CoSign Web App enables you to accelerate your workflows even further by providing comprehensive access – any time, in any location, from any computer or mobile device. Everyone, including partners, customers and other collaborators, can easily add digital signatures to their PDF, Word and Excel documents without having to install software.
CoSign ensures maximum security for your documents – they never leave your organization’s IT systems with CoSign Central, and they are never stored on the cloud service for more than the few seconds it takes for them to be processed with CoSign Cloud.
Web App Features
- Sign PDF, Word and Excel documents. Word and Excel documents can be signed in their native format or automatically converted to PDF format.
- Designed for web browser access from mobile, tablet, and workstation browsers.
- Upload your documents from your computer, mobile device, or from your cloud storage service (Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, or Onedrive).
- For PDF documents, dynamically drag and re-size the location of your signature on the page.
- Set your signature’s appearance (graphical signature, name, title, date & time, reason for signing, etc.)
- Point of Sale mode enables customers, clients, patients, etc to electronically sign PDF documents in the presence of a staff member or other registered signer. The registered signer then digitally signs and locks the document. Point of Sale mode can be integrated into business processes to enable easy signature capture with authentication handled by your staff member.
- Add as many personal graphical signatures as you want by sketching (fingers/mouse), typing (using a variety of fonts), or uploading (from your device/computer).
- When you’re finished, simply download the signed copy back to your computer/device or send it via email.
- You can also sign from within Google Drive and Box by right-clicking on your document and selecting the appropriate action.
- The product’s Web Agent API enables the Web App features to be easily integrated into web-based applications.
Web App documentation